Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Appearance on Let's Talk Live


We just got word that we've been invited to do an appearance on Channel 8's Let's Talk Live tomorrow (Thursday).  I would love to bring the kids with me, but I suppose it's not worth pulling them out of school.  Though I know they would love to see a real TV studio!  I took them to a recording studio a few months back when we were producing our first podcasts and they loved it -- they even put on the headphones and recorded some dialogue.  Anyway -- the show airs live tomorrow from 12-1.  Not sure when our segment will be, but it will be approximately 5 minutes long.  We've been running around trying to figure out what experiments to do. . . . We want to focus on putting science into the holidays.  I have to arrive "camera ready" which means lots of makeup -- but how much??  If I look like Frankenstein tomorrow, it's because I have no idea what I'm doing!

No comments: