Thursday, December 3, 2009

Late Night

I am up late tonight (2 a.m.) trying my best to finish up a pile of work.  I seem to forget every year how much work the holiday toy season is.  It seems like so much fun going in, asking kids to flip through our catalogues and carefully hand-picking every toy that will appear on C-Zone's shelves.  But man, once you order everything, deal with the inevitable blowback from the wholesalers, then get the toys in and have to unpack, process, price and place somewhere on the shelves -- whew, it's a lot of work!  Add in our holiday open house this Friday (4:30-6:30), a visiting relative and the imminent launch of our record company's new website -- and wow, I just need a dern nap.  My profound science observation of the night:  caffeine really does keep you awake.  I was also curious about what's making my hair suddenly go grey from the tips in, but I haven't had time to research. Anyone know?  By the way, our new series of experiment videos is live now -- this one shows how to turn science projects into cool holiday gifts. Check them out in the experiments section of our website at http://www.curiosityzone.com/.  The bath bombs are the best -- so much fun!

No comments: